Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poachers beware!!!!!!!
I went buck deer hunting up in the wildlife area just between Wallsburg and Deer Creek, where I came across three dead elk, a deer, and a BLACK BEAR, all the same place! All of the bear's paws were chopped off!!! The elks' antlers were chopped off, as well as the deer. This was in a ditch where you wouldn't see it from the dirt road. I was soooooooo P.O'ed to the point where I want this idiot or idiots prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I found two wildlife officers at deer creek state park and I had them follow me to the kill area, and they photographed the murder scene. The officers were so thankful for my reporting, and congratulated me for the find.

So now this has been found, and they also found some evidence of some tracks and bullets. So the investigation right now is full-blown.

Bear paws, I understand, will fetch 5,000 bucks in the oriental market overseas. Antlers will make a couple thousand dollars for a nice chandliers. But it will also net a huge whopping fines, loss of hunting privileges for lifetime and or jail time!!! So any moron who did this wasn't even thinking of the consequences if caught!!!![mad][pirate]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Poachers beware!!!!!!! - by glassyeyedPaul - 10-23-2003, 10:13 PM