Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Berry BEST for Last (Sunday)
Other tthan people that live in Heber there's not to many people that visit strawberry 10 times. It's a 2 hour trip and expensive on gas. Yup its an opinion just like yours about it still having as many big rainbows as it used to is. Who are u to tell me good luck on life? 18 years old with lots of fishing time left. Most people with my back wouldn't even want or be able to go fishing. Good luck with yours to. Again, if these bows are being pulled out so consistantly where's the pictures? They scared of there spot being found out? They don't want their face on the internet? Take the picture only of the trout and nothing else. I never said there's none in there. I said it's not like it used to be meaning that there's not very many of them left, especially in comparison with a few years ago. If i'm the crappiest fisherman in the world and I could catch them back then, it musta been loaded with them!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] The Berry BEST for Last (Sunday) - by FishingLunatic - 10-11-2012, 06:39 PM