Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FTF fishfinder setup
[left]Hey Friends, this is Wade, the owner of FTF (Float Tube Fanatics). Thank you for your kind compliments on our products-- I sincerely and really appreciate it! We understand the view on pricing. The truth is: It's next to impossible to make stuff in North America for cheap these days, and yet still stay in business. We definitely aren't a Walmart supplier. Also, we don't want to compromise the quality of our product, and sacrifice quality for lower cost. We think this would be a disservice. That said we now do have a non-power integrated mount on our site that is cheaper, around the 50-60 mark. This would mean you would have to supply your own power solution, but you get all the other features such as our patent pending transducer solution (which by the way does tilt up out of the way when beaching your tube or toon, etc.), and a swivel platform to optimize viewing angle/position.
Our fish finder mounts / mounting systems are designed and made to last an entire fishing career really. So please, I invite you all to check out our site and even call me at our toll free number on our site if you want to chat more about fish finders and mounting solutions. All the best my friends-- and tight lines! Wade.
[/left]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
FTF fishfinder setup - by smallwaterpro - 04-18-2013, 03:19 AM
Re: [flygoddess] FTF fishfinder setup - by fishmastah - 04-24-2013, 12:12 AM