Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lowdown On Putting A Trolling Motor on My Tube
Hey, so I've been tubing for about a year and see it being a major part of my fishing excursions from here on out. I have discovered that when I am on larger bodies of water, I am at a higher advantage then the shore angler, but still have mobility issues. For those who are Utah natives, I have recently taken my tube to Minersville and East Canyon reservoirs, and feel like I could have caught more fish if I was able to move around quicker. I know that based on what others on this board have told me, this would be a great place to ask for some advice and direction. I should probably let you know what I have and what my limitations are

1. I am in no way shape or form a handyman, and am terrible with putting things together

2. I have a U-boat 2000 tube made by creek company. I love it, but don't know if the possibility of "accessorizing" is better or worse then other tubes

3. I want to spend around $200-$400 on all the accessories (motor included)

4. I will have to transport it in my Toyota Corolla. I'm a young father, recently graduated and am too poor to afford a truck

I have done a little bit of research. I saw that BW sports has a mount, and have a basic understanding of the price range of trolling motors. This is a completely new area for me and need all the advice I can get. Odds are there will be many questions from me in the coming future.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
The Lowdown On Putting A Trolling Motor on My Tube - by happybob91 - 05-05-2013, 09:05 PM