Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Utah Catfish Challenge: Entrants Standings
All good things must come to an end, and here we have the final results of the 2014 Utah Catfish contest. It's been a hard fought battle with some serious contenders, lots of good ribbing and smack talk, and some well deserved fine catches to share.
Again, I'm honored to have the opportunity to host the contest, and have such a fine group of sportsman anglers to share the joy of catfishing with. The carp contest also I think went well, with the addition of bow-fishing to the arsenal. You folks are all great sports and make it really worth putting in the effort to make it happen.

That said, once AGAIN the North has pulled off a dominating win, even with some serious Southern entries creeping in late in the event to close things up.
North 152.0 South 147.5 Less that 5 inches to the spread.

We have gmwahl taking the grand lead with his two over 30 entries, and Boatloadofkids right on his heals, also with two into the 30-inch club. Boatload also walks away with the biggest carp catch. As well as his possey of young anglers, I might have to ask ages, but Catcarson again comes away with the biggest kid-catcher in the bunch.

We had a lot more folks sign up than actually entered or posted entries, but that's how it goes. To those of you that were active and competitive, you make it fun to oversea, and again, my gratitude and thanks.

I'll contact the winners to coordinate sending off prizes.
So - here's the final charts. Well done to all. Look forward to next spring. We'll surely be back at it.
[inline "Standings Overall Chart Final.jpg"]

[inline "Standings Overall Graph Final.jpg"]
Do double check your entries. I think I caught the last submissions, but if you notice anything missing or mis-scored, just let me know. Well done one and all!

Messages In This Thread
Re: [CoyoteSpinner] 2014 Utah Catfish Challenge: Entrants Standings - by CoyoteSpinner - 10-05-2014, 08:09 PM