Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank fishing the snake river (with boat)
I must be a little lost from Nampa highway 55 that would be marsing right if so the stretch from marsing up stream to celebration park relatively safe, From celebration up a mile turns way more crazy, into what they call suicide bend, graveyard and uncountable bad spots, they call them sleepers because the water is slow and the rocks are flat and don't mark. Once too the pump house which is also the end of swan falls road becomes a little better but you should go with some one first also a rapid they call ranch house then plenty of sleepers and some shallow spots. Now you're at the swan falls dam, Above the dam routinely safe for about 5 to 7 river miles I believe, Then more sleepers and you should be getting close to grand view then more shallow spots and gravel bars and hard water to read. I don't know the section from grand view up to cj strike only been a couple times. Hope that helps if it was me I would look for a small jet boat, and for some one to possibly show you around.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [IchaseTheCat] Bank fishing the snake river (with boat) - by hoolee99 - 04-01-2014, 01:08 AM