Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06 06 14 east canyon
Sorry for the late post. Been very busy lately with no time to upload anything.
Got to east canyon around 10 am just fly fishing for bass all day. End up with about 20 bass. Nothing to big what so ever but just listening to the sheep were really nice and funny.
Caught most bass one a special fly I make or a double wolly bugger did good as well.
When I heard the cops fly fast and closing the road off then ambulances then a red helicopter came by. Hope who ever got in an accident or fell off their bike bad is doing alright.

I hit many coves and each cove gave a few bass.
In one of the coves these guys didn't catch anything all day long. It took me less then a minute to catch my first double bass on my fly rod. They end up catching 1 bass when I told them use a black woolly bugger.

1-2 hr before dark Fishwhisperer14 end up going to ec and we both caught nothing before dark but I was marking bass everywhere I was floating around.

Night driving warning!!! It's moth city at night. Sure looks like a blizzard of snow but a blizzard of suicidal moths.

First picture is of the guy who end up catching one but had a few more bites as well after the tip I gave him. He was very thankful for the tip and he let his son reel it in[Wink].
[inline "hair cut ect 06 11 14 099.JPG"]
[inline "hair cut ect 06 11 14 093.JPG"]
[inline "hair cut ect 06 11 14 090.JPG"]
[inline "hair cut ect 06 11 14 098.JPG"]

[signature]

Messages In This Thread
06 06 14 east canyon - by Flyfishinglover - 06-12-2014, 05:09 AM