Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 BFT Flotilla #5
Sorry I didn't see your suggestions and so I was busily trying to come up with something... See how this works... Check out my chart, but we total the biggest two fish of each species for each angler... So if you go catch wipers all day and your biggest are a pair of 22"ers your score is 44, but if you catch 2 wiper 13" and 16" and one catfish at 17" your score is 46 and you would be the winner of the two even though you never nailed a large fish... What do you think about this? This would be a strategy game...

Maybe head out for carp first because they are biggest, then pick up cats, eyes and wiper... Or whatever your strategy is for fish you can catch to fill the categories... This way it's a little more skill in catching different type fish and not just the luck of who crosses the biggest fishes path??? This all assumes we get some prizes lined up, if not it'll be for bragging rights... I thought we could take pictures of the fish like the cat contest for scoring purposes to the nearest 1/2"... Just an idea.... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
2015 BFT Flotilla #5 - by SkunkedAgain - 04-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Re: [Tin-Can] 2015 BFT Flotilla #5 - by BadMagik - 04-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Re: [LockedandLoaded] 2015 BFT Flotilla #5 - by SkunkedAgain - 04-30-2015, 09:50 PM