Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Catfish Challenge leakypontoon
Finally got out to UL (the weather has been rough for us weekend fishermen). This fish wont hold up but I wanted to get my thread started and practice getting decent pictures. I have attached three pictures, but they are of the SAME FISH so only one score. I probably took ten pictures of this same fish and it looked anywhere from 22" to 24" depending on how the tape was positioned. The fish was 23 3/4" long but the best I could show in a picture was 23 1/2" and frankly looking at the end result, I wont be offended at all by a 23" score. Take lots of pictures gentlemen, it takes practice.

[#005000]Welcome aboard the cat-board. Nice "natural" bump board there! Yeah it's tricky, especially when they're flippy! Feel like I should put a big rock on their tail, but then they'd probably flip it up in my face and break my camera when I was snapping a shot! Glad you're not claiming three of them! Wink

Couple notes to consider.
1. Should see the sign
2. Tape should be on the ground below the fish, not on top. I like the solid tapes, because a flexy tape can be stretched across a fish adding inches. Following the curves, ya know.
3. Parallax. [/#005000]

[#005000]23.5 pnts[/#005000]

Messages In This Thread
2015 Catfish Challenge leakypontoon - by leakypontoon - 05-18-2015, 04:10 PM