Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Catfish Contest General Info
So... today, the15th, is the OFFICIAL start for the contest? Seems like I read that somewhere. Hope so cuz weather permitting I'm going out Saturday for a general shake down of the boat and my first cast for a cat.

Just thinkin' out loud but... how about a prize for the first cat on the boards?? I'll pony up two dozen crawlers for the first fisher to post a channel cat in the contest... maybe a minimum of 20 inches long?? Just send me a pm with your address and I'll get your prize to you in the mail. All subject to Jeff's approval of course.

How 'bout a prize for the first 30 incher posted?

We have a smallest fish prize -- seems like Halfast was willing to chip in a prize there.

A first fish posted prize -- BLK to donate prize

Anyone wanna chip in a prize for the first 30 incher posted? (Hint: I could use a package of size 5/0 hooks)

Just thinking of ways to spice up the contest a bit. If the rules are already set and not subject to change or additions so be it. Also, do not want to suggest anything that might make us run "afowl" of the DWR contest rules.

Good luck to all and let's go get 'em.[Smile]

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] 2016 Catfish Contest General Info - by Boatloadakids - 03-15-2016, 06:17 PM