Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels, 24 Mile, Hawkins
[quote Louflies]Well, it looks like another thread that never ends. Round and round we go but never get anywhere. I have been a member of BFT for awhile under other names and always end offending someone cause I can't walk around what everyone wants to say. Yes, you don't get info a lot of the time. I don't think it should be expected either. I can honestly tell you that I have never given a fishing report on a public forum. That's like ringing a dinner Bell for every lazy fisherman that would starve unless we put the food on the fork for them. Now if people these days cared about being better fishermen and not just catching fish in every "Hot Spot" it would be different. They just want the quick and easy on the backs of those that put the effort in. That doesn't mean asking is wrong and not answering is selfish it just just goes a long way to use caution when posting. We are all here to talk about fishing so there is purpose.[/quote]

You know, for a person who hates pointless discussions, you do a fantastic job at contributing.

I personally find this thread to be informative. Even your comment reveals some truths on the attitudes of some fishermen in our culture. Who knows, maybe one day you could become more of a philanthropist, and be generous with fishing information to those who are otherwise less skilled than you.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Daniels, 24 Mile, Hawkins - by matuka - 04-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Re: [Louflies] Daniels, 24 Mile, Hawkins - by Bad_Crawdad - 05-07-2016, 08:43 PM