Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saltwater Fishing Reels
Saltwater experts, need your advice on reels and rods. Just starting to get involved in fishing - primary areas will be the Fl keys and the Pine Island area north of Ft. Myers. I need advise on good moderately/budget priced reels and rods. I'll probably need a couple trolling, spinning, and bait caster reels. Rods?

Thx

Dave
[signature]
I am obviously biased to the use of Okuma fishing gear. With that being said, Okuma does have many rods and reels available at affordable prices available to the public.

All of the rods and reels have been tried and tested for a few years before they actually go in to full production.

Okuma products can be found at many of your local sporting goods or you can order them online. [cool]
[signature]
Never choose a Saltwater Fishing Reel by the looks only. There are various types of saltwater in the market. A lot of famous brands have designed saltwater fishing reels such as Shimano, Peen, Okuma and etc. Now you just select which is fit for you.

See the FAQ above, links are not allowed for new member or for those that are advertising, unless they pay for that right.
[signature]