Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022/2023 Ice Fishing Challenge
The ice is here in the higher elevation lakes. It's time to start our annual Utah Ice Fishing Challenge. I know there are several of us ready to get out on the ice, fish new places and target some big fish. I've been asked and agreed to get this going and track entries again this year. The details and rules are attached here and soon on the "2022/2023 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge" thread on the Utah Contests board. As always, let me know if you have any questions or recommendations. Enjoy and Happy Fishing! Ron

Attached Files
.docx   2023 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge rules.docx (Size: 71.77 KB / Downloads: 30)
Thanks Ron for running the ice challenge again. Are you getting any ice over your way so far?
Yeee Haw it's on again... I've even seen ice so won't be long... Thanks Ron... Looking forward to a fun season... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(11-16-2022, 03:21 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Thanks Ron for running the ice challenge again. Are you getting any ice over your way so far?

You're welcome! It's a fun challenge and I like seeing everyone's fish posts. Yes, there is some ice on some of the smaller ponds on the South Slope Uintas. I'm not sure of the thickness, but expect some are ready to fish.
While I have no interest at all in the 'Challenge' I do want to wish all y'all success in your pursuits this ice season.  Rest assured I plan to be out there hookin' & cookin'.   Big Grin Heart
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Hey Bob we'll be looking for you in that shiny new shelter mushing the snow dogs... Good luck and hope to see ya on safe ice soon... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!