Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying for white bass again.
Hit the state park again on the way home from work with totally different results. We started getting hits but couldn't hook up then finally realized why. Perch had moved in and we finally started catching them. Then something really nailed my jig and I could tell it was a lot better fish. When it finally reached the
hole out popped a walleye yes I'm going to be eating good tonight. Right before the sun went down the white bass moved in and caught a handful before i left. White jigs and meal worms were the ticket good luck to everyone. 

[Image: 20230112-202616.jpg]
FINSUP
I'd say one of those is worth at least 2 panfish. Congratulations!
Good job on the walleye, congrats.
(01-14-2023, 05:23 AM)FINSUP Wrote: Hit the state park again on the way home from work with totally different results. We started getting hits but couldn't hook up then finally realized why. Perch had moved in and we finally started catching them. Then something really nailed my jig and I could tell it was a lot better fish. When it finally reached the
hole out popped a walleye yes I'm going to be eating good tonight. Right before the sun went down the white bass moved in and caught a handful before i left. White jigs and meal worms were the ticket good luck to everyone. 

[Image: 20230112-202616.jpg]

Tough catching eyes through the ice for most of us, congrats on beating the odds.