Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disabled Fishing
Buckwheat wanted to make a short video of his favorite places that we have taken him fishing in his wheelchair. No surprises or secret spots but he thought maybe others might want to know about good access locations if you have disabilities. He is not much of a chatter so this was a fun to see him strech a bit out of his comfort zone. It is really short.

https://youtu.be/ezFYFUoyR7Y?si=Z5oeLRYAKJWcbkMc
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(08-23-2024, 09:45 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Buckwheat wanted to make a short video of his favorite places that we have taken him fishing in his wheelchair. No surprises or secret spots but he thought maybe others might want to know about good access locations if you have disabilities. He is not much of a chatter so this was a fun to see him strech a bit out of his comfort zone. It is really short.

Great video, thanks for sharing your favorite spots! Nice wiper!!!
[i]Thanks Buckwheat for sharing, fishing is always a great no matter the disability. My wife used to go fishing & camping with me a lot until her disability (generalized dystonia-muscular disease) has made it very difficult to walk and not being able to grasp & hold a rod with her hands anymore. Also, her safety being in or around a boat became more of a concern with us both so now I'm a loner.   [/i]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Buckwheat, thanks for sharing your favorite places to fish and your love of fishing.
(08-23-2024, 09:45 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Buckwheat wanted to make a short video of his favorite places that we have taken him fishing in his wheelchair. No surprises or secret spots but he thought maybe others might want to know about good access locations if you have disabilities. He is not much of a chatter so this was a fun to see him strech a bit out of his comfort zone. It is really short.

Great job on the video. Keep on fishing Buckwheat!!!
Gabe
Great video - I’m glad Buckwheat is getting out and getting it done! So much better than sitting at home eating potato chips on the couch.
He says txs for the comments but still loves potato chips
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Ice going buckwheat. I love potato chips too!

*Nice
Great video! I commend him for sharing in front of the camera, especially if it is something that puts him outside of his comfort zone! It's funny how some people have completely different reactions to being on the front of lens when it is on.
I also got a kick out of him telling you that now that he has shown you how to catch a fish that it is your turn lol.
I always enjoy the posts and videos from you and your family; thank you!
(08-26-2024, 04:21 PM)joshomaru Wrote: Great video!  I commend him for sharing in front of the camera, especially if it is something that puts him outside of his comfort zone!  It's funny how some people have completely different reactions to being on the front of lens when it is on. 
I also got a kick out of him telling you that now that he has shown you how to catch a fish that it is your turn lol.
I always enjoy the posts and videos from you and your family; thank you!

Ya him telling me to go fishing now he had showed me how makes Cookie crack up