Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderbird wrap
I just finished this rod, it’s for a KC Chiefs fan. It turned out pretty nice.

[Image: 0-CAA2-BC2-EA52-419-B-B862-D66-E50086417.jpg]

[Image: 53-D812-EE-D1-A5-4-E46-8-E8-C-3-F7734-CB17-E2.jpg]

[Image: D8-EC01-C0-3-C39-45-A7-AD87-9-C3-A20-C8-C976.jpg]
Nice wrap Chuck, haven't heard from you in some time, glad to see you still know where BFT is located, lol. Hows the fishing been up in Colo?
Chuck, you do some fine work. I bet he will enjoy that rod.
Hey. Curt and Kent, thanks, yeah I’ve been tied up for a while, I slipped and fell and dislocated my shoulder, my whole summer shot. It happened the first of June, I’m just now getting back to normal activities.
(09-15-2024, 04:39 AM)utwalleye Wrote: Hey.  Curt and Kent,  thanks,  yeah I’ve been tied up for a while,  I slipped and fell and dislocated my shoulder, my whole summer shot. It happened the first of June, I’m just now getting back to normal activities.

Chuck, sorry to hear that you injured yourself, but glad to hear you are recovering.
(09-15-2024, 04:39 AM)utwalleye Wrote: Hey.  Curt and Kent,  thanks,  yeah I’ve been tied up for a while,  I slipped and fell and dislocated my shoulder, my whole summer shot. It happened the first of June, I’m just now getting back to normal activities.
Sorry to hear that Chuck, seems a lot of pitfalls have happened to many BFT members this year, I myself had a hospital stay in March, that almost put an end to me. Hope your recovery keeps progressing and you get back to normal but getting older sure isn't for the faint of heart. With the Fall upon us, the fishing will be getting better, hopefully you will be able to enjoy it more than you have been this Summer.
Sorry to here about your hospital stay, not fun stuff. My shoulder is still bothering me, I’m going to have
a MRI this week Thursday to see if they missed anything with just X-rays. I think it’s not right still, it’s been 11 weeks now and still sore as all get out when I move in the wrong but still the right way. Just can’t do the things I used to do, not yet anyway.
(09-15-2024, 01:32 PM)utwalleye Wrote: Sorry to here about your hospital stay, not fun stuff. My shoulder is still bothering me, I’m going to have
a MRI this week Thursday to see if they missed anything with just X-rays. I think it’s not right still, it’s been 11 weeks now and still sore as all get out when I move in the wrong but still the right way. Just can’t do the things I used to do, not yet anyway.

Thanks Chuck. That's too bad, hopefully things improve but as we age it seems things do not get better as fast as we would like them to.