Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spring rains gotta love it
this mornin on the way home from work i stopped at a small park been there before and filled a coffee can 2/3 full of big fat crawlers then went and got me one of them there crawler ranches wife about got sick when i poured all those worms in therecouple more days like that and i wont have to buy worms all summer...
[signature]
Maybe she would prefer an omelet.
[signature]
When I was out for a walk today I saw a lot of crawlers on the roads and sidewalks. I need to do the same thing instead of buying them, where did you buy the crawler ranch. WH2
[signature]
Wally World has them! My daughter wants one but I'm resisting it right now
[signature]
i bought it at sportsmans $12.00 comes with food and bedding good luck
[signature]
How much do they cost at Wally World? Do you know how long they will last in the farm? Thanks for the info David and Lee.
[signature]
Build your own using a old cooler and some peet moss, soil and what ever. They'll eat anything organic and the soil is great to recycle to your flower bed. Your wife will love this.

Keep it in a cool dark place and lightly moisten the soil. The only thing you have to worry about is getting the PH to high or low. Take %20 of the soil/food out and replace it every month to insure a good healthy can of worms.

It's still to cold down south for any worms to be coming out. I've only seen a couple on the side walks this year.
[signature]
That is a good idea Derek, thanks. Does the cooler need any holes in it or is it OK to keep the lid shut? That is strange, it seems to me that it is normally at lot warmer down south, than it is up here. WH2
[signature]
Good question?, I think you would need some holes in the lid because its designed not to let the cold out.
[signature]