Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World record White tail shot in Utah
Here it is folks!!! This Whitetail was shot up in Box Elder county. He was found bedded down with the remains of three hunters and a sasquatch hanging from his antlers.
[signature]
LOL, and it's 80 degrees outside right now[Wink]. Someone sure spent a lot of time on photo shop, to come up with that.
[signature]
I saw that deer up scouting but could never get close enough for a shot with my bow! It was amazing how fast he could run through the trees with a rack like that![Tongue]
[signature]
I took a few shot at him too during the archery season but everytime I would release he would shake his head and the arrows would just deflect off of his antlers.
[signature]
I seen that on another site and people actually think it is real if that was real it would have been all over t.v
[signature]
Are you trying to tell everyone that this is not real. It has got be.. if it is posted on the internet or seen on TV is has to be real....
[signature]
If that rack is real, I'm selling my tractor and buying the antlers to plow my fields.
[signature]
LOL.... Remains of the sasquatch too huh?

Bigfoot must have been riding the whitetail, but got bucked off the front and impaled. Poor bigfoot. [Tongue]
[signature]
check the supposed to be new world record whitetail. i received the pictures the other day from a friend. don't know any other info right now.
[signature]
That is a nice buck but it was killed on a high fence hunt for a bundle of money to me it aint worth it
[signature]