Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under water camers
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Do you think this is the new Olympus, or Pentax [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]You got to ask yourself, "What is the PHOTOGRAPHER doing at this pont!"[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][/size][/black][/font] [inline SHARK.jpg]
[signature]
>id hope he or she is waving bye bye to the two divers... [crazy]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool] If it was me, the camera would be on a tri-pod & I would be history! [Tongue][/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
yea, but would you be leaving a uhhmmmm "trail" behind you like I would.. lol..

MacFly [Tongue]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool] It is probably a point & shoot camera. But under the circumstances it is probably a point & sh** camera. You fill in the blanks.[/size][/green][/font] [shocked][blush][/center]
[signature]
...heheheh looks like you and I are on the same page.. wonder what happen to the two people in the picture..

MacFly
[signature]
tbh.. initially I was gonna say some great photoshop work.. the view of the water is like what you would see on one of those underground tunnels at sea world.. so the shark is probabl in a tank.. but.. if you look at the divers it looks like they are also on the inside of the tank.. hopefully that shark was full and was just coming over for the photo opportunity..

MacFly
[signature]
I am 99% sure it is Photo shop, but a dang good job!
[signature]
..Id agree sis...but I dont see any water around the camera itself.. I would think you would see some bubbles or something.. but you are right.. if it is photoshop it is a really really good job....

MacFly
[signature]
Olympus or Pentax?????

It really wouldn't matter at this point.

The divers! Gone

Camera! Gone

Photographer! Wishes he would have left about 5 minutes ago.[pirate]

That is funny though. Photshop or not.[cool]
[signature]
I am talking about the STABILIZING feature [laugh]
[signature]
Oooooops! My Bad![shocked]

That's what I get for being blonde again![crazy]
[signature]