Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I am in Utah Challenge
You nailed it. I figured you would know that one. I didn't even fish it this year, not much water. I wonder what's going on with it? Even with all the water we got over the winter and spring. It never got much water in it. I walked down to it in April and the water was lower than I have ever seen it.
[signature]
I haven't fished it either this year. Been busy on the boat. I changed my pic, it wasn't in Utah , oops.

[inline bigfishpic1.jpg]
[signature]
This one is interesting. A lake where you can park right at the shoreline? Either I've never been there, or maybe it's Mill Meadow or Forsythe. Mill Meadow?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The steep hills across the water look like Electric Lake. And the angler looks like Trinity.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#500000][/#500000]
Take a look at my last post...
[signature]
Yuba?

I don't know just guessing here!
[signature]
Bear Lake Salsa Boys party[Wink]
[signature]
LH2 is up.
[signature]
[inline 130.jpg]
[signature]
If it had been a little bass, I would have said Deer Creek, but I'll have to say Jordanelle based on the fish.
[signature]
nope
[signature]
East Canyon?
[signature]
Pineview? [:/] [fishin]
[signature]
I don't know about the bass, EC?, but I have the same sweater you are wearing. I had to look closely like "what the ????" I could swear that was my hand, lmao!
[signature]
Its EC BABY! Yo creo Im in MeX
[signature]
Been at 14,000' for 5 days, sorry for the delay. It IS EC.[Wink]
[signature]
I am fresh out of pictures -- someone please post a picture and keep the ball rolling.
[signature]
Here's a pic of my youngest kids feeding the seagulls.
[signature]
Berry?
[signature]