Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I am in Utah Challenge
[Wink] [font "Times New Roman"][#000000]The Berry/Pig don't have any dirt roads leading down neither is their vegetation so small and sparse. You could tell real easy when you click to see the full image. Toward the right there is some kind of rock outcropping on the shoreline. Gives it away for sure. If I had to guess you are on the Wyoming side somewher between Big Bend and Buckboard doesn't matter though. [/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000][/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Anyhow I aint got no pics handy and can't scan any older ones because I can't figure out why my scanner can't send data to the cpu. I am getting sick and tired of HP customer support can't understand a word the technicians talk. You or another fellow post one up. [/#000000][/font]
[signature]
heres one
[signature]
Hint its a pond out west
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Nobody is guessing. I don't know but for some reason I think of Hwy. 147 in one of the pictures. My wild guess is Beer Creek?[:/][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Ill just say it it is Stansbury now someone else can go
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Well then, I will put one up. . [fishin][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
This is a long shot. I will guess Henry's Lake.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]No, but keep trying.[/#000000][/font]
[signature]
[#000000]How about someone posting a new picture and getting this contest (no prizes -- just bragging rites) going again.[/#000000]
[#000000][/#000000]
[#000080][#000000]This is a "Where am I?" in Utah photo challenge.
[/#000000]
Rules are:
It must be in Utah and of Utah fishing waters.
Only one guess per post, but multiple posts are welcome
There must be water, such as a lake, river, pond, ice, etc.
Preferable a picture you/family/friends took.
Please only 1 photo posted at a time until someone submits a correct guess , to keep the confusion down.

Clues are welcome, if it's a tough one.

When the original poster says a post has correctly guessed where the photo was taken, then the person who made the correct guess gets to post the next picture or pass the torch to someone else.
[/#000080]
If a day passes after a picture is guessed correctly and a new one has not been posted, anyone has the right to post the next picture.

[signature]
[inline "DSCN2392 (Small).jpg"]
[signature]
im shooting in the dark here...... echo?

edit, thats a trout, so not my first guess.
[signature]
nope
[signature]

Deer Creek?
[signature]
Vernon Res?
[signature]
Porcupine?
[signature]
deer creek
[signature]
wrong again heres another from the same day too easy now!!!!!
[inline "DSCN2391 (Medium).jpg"]
[signature]
Rockport?
[signature]
To my knowledge you can't park on the dam at Rockport. Lost Creek? That's really just a guess, I've never been there, just narrowing down the list.
[signature]
Yeah thats what I was thinking too, but I just threw it out there. I had only been there once and I couldn't remember if thre was a road along the dam
[signature]