Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta Mendota canal
I'm trying to get some info on the delta mendota canal. Does anyone have directions or a map of the area and access points?
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there SCM - not quite sure at what point you are looking for access however here is a link to a satellite view of the area.You can zoom in and out depending on your need.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][url "http://maps.google.com/?sll=37.21778,-121.06722&spn=0.05,0.05"]Delta_Mendota_Canal[/url] [/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Thanks, I'm going out this weekend. It's been nice all week, now it's suppose to rain this weekend. Do you or anyone know of twenty one mile cut in the North Central part of the state?
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Sorry SCM I don't but I'm sure TubeN2 is familiar with the area. While he travels extensively as a Pro fisherman he does check in several times a week. Good luck[/size][/#008000][/font].
[signature]
The 21 mile cut is an area adjacent to Old Sacramento along the Sacramento River. It is land marked by the landing site for ships visiting that area for the Gold rush.

It is actually close to the 5fwy and the 80fwy.[cool]
[signature]