Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here kitty kitty kitty
[fishin][#008000] took a trip to willow pond this afternoon! i have tried there a cpl times earlier in the year and didnt catch anything.... today was different!!!! i figured since it was alot warmer than when i went before, i thought id try my luck for some catfish, i hear theres some good sized ones in there... but i was sceptical!!!! well willow pond proved it to be true!!! 5-7 lb catfish plus another 1-2lber... and many bites missed due to still working while fishing(duh) anyways for those who were in disbelief about big cats in willow... heres proof! oh and my buddy fishmonger had fun with the sunfish... hillarious! biggest fish of my life... and the first catfish ive caught as well! what a day.. thx willow[/#008000]
[signature]
Nice cats! A suggestion though, get rid of that safety pin type stringer. Cats that size are masters at springing them open & getting away.
[signature]
[fishin][#bf0000] thx for the heads up on the stringer tip!!! but i didnt keep it.. i gave it away to a nice family that wanted to eat him!(or her)... i dont eat fish i normaly catch and release... but i let someone have it!! wonderful fight on that one!!!! they dont like the banks... thx again [/#bf0000]
[signature]
[quote lunkster33][fishin][#bf0000] thx for the heads up on the stringer tip!!! but i didnt keep it.. i gave it away to a nice family that wanted to eat him!(or her)... i dont eat fish i normaly catch and release... but i let someone have it!! wonderful fight on that one!!!! they dont like the banks... thx again [/#bf0000][/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Another heads up. You could have gotten a ticket for giving that fish away. You cannot "gift" any fish while still on the water. The only way you can legally give fish to someone else is at your home or a frozen food locker, etc...and by properly documenting the transfer with your complete name address, fishing license #, etc.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You should have just released the fish.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Not jumping on you, but you should know the laws before you get a citation for something you are doing in good faith, but is against the law. I'm sure the people who got the fish were appreciative but I am also sure they would not have paid your ticket. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
[fishin][#bf0000] thx for the heads up tubedude!!! i had no idea and your right it would really suck to have to pay a fine for doing something good!! next time ill release them for sure!!! thx again for the lesson learned! [/#bf0000]
[signature]