Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I am in Utah Challenge
That's tooooo easy - Flaming Gorge Dam. If I'm right. let someone else jump in with a pic. . I don't have any good uns handy.
[signature]
I've changed my mind. [Smile] If I'm right, I have a couple of hopefully easy pics.[Wink]
[signature]
East Canyon dam?
[signature]
I've been ther with my dad quite a few times when i was younger but that was awhile ago, and i an't remember for sure but I will guess east canyon ? the damn, i can see plain as day but do not remember which resevoir for sure.
[signature]
sorry leaky...
[signature]
Your right, your turn.
[signature]
Your right it's east canyon, but Mr. Lipripper beat ya to it.
[signature]
I was just there last Saturday so it was fresh in my mind. I don't have any pictures, however, so send it back to Hammerfamily.
[signature]
Mr.Lipripper didn't have any pics to post, so it's all yours to post a picture
[signature]
Ok you guys, I'm going to do some chewing!!!!!! No posts in 3 wks.????? [mad] Give me a break!!!!!! You guys going to let Idaho, yeah, Idaho bury ya in posts on this thing???? Where the heck are you guys???? I'm going to try to save this post again.
How about this?? Just in case you folks thing it's non fishing, wrong, I did catch a bunch of smallies there. [Smile]

[inline "Where 1.jpg"]
[inline "where 1a.jpg"]

P.S. I have some more interesting pics. otherthan just a river, so speak up!!!!
[signature]
Is this the Bear River, below the Woodruff Narrows, just where it crosses back into Utah?
[signature]
Nope. [Smile]
[signature]
Sorry Leaky, but it appears that everyone has given up on your picture: Here is a new picture. Where was this taken?
[signature]
Lost Creek?
[signature]
My guess is Electric Lake
[signature]
Electric Lake it is, please post another picture and keep it going.
[signature]
Not sure if I am following the rules, but try this one. This is by a river in Utah.[Image: moz-screenshot.png]
[signature]
Sevier?
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Sevier?[/quote]

Yes but what part of Sevier[Wink]
[signature]
The part by the big old red building :-)
[signature]