Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
Hey guys-

I'm heading up to Pineview for a family reunion the first week of August.

- Are there any public "beaches" at Pineview, for the kids to play in the water/launch jet skis, and

- Are there crawdads in Pineview?

Thanks!

Nate
[signature]
there are public beaches. but to launch your jet skies you got to pay.I think it is 10 dollars. there are tons of crawdads in pineview. There are monster smallmouths and largemouth in there. you can use the crawdads for bait. Pineviewfisher
[signature]
PV has beach areas 1) Anderson Cove campground launch and beach 2) Cemetary Point launch and beach 3) Middle swim beach 'no' launch. There is all a small beach area at Rattle Snake Creek that can be accessed from the Port Ramp which also has a launch.

Anderson Cove, Cemetary Point and the Middle Swim beach all have rather nice picnic areas also.

To launch it's going to cost $10 'per' water craft I believe meaning if you have 2 jet skis you're going to pay $20 to launch 4 jet skis $40 bucks. Each jet ski even on one trailer counts as a seperate water craft.

[Smile] [Smile]
[signature]
Thanks for the replies guys!

How would the crawdad catching at Pineview compare to Scofield or Strawberry?

Thanks!

Nate
[signature]
i have never been to scofield one of these days i would like to go. strawberry i think has crawdads but i don't no. I didn't no it was per jet ski that is a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.
[signature]
[quote PineviewFisher]i have never been to scofield one of these days i would like to go. strawberry i think has crawdads but i don't no. I didn't no it was per jet ski that is a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.[/quote]

Well before I found the pure enjoyment of fish'n we had two jet skis on one trailer. 5 years ago at PV it cost $8 to launch and we were charged $16. Maybe it's changed but I'm not think'n so. [Smile] [Smile]
[signature]
I thought the ten dollar fee was just an entrance fee?

If there charging per watercraft thats a bunch of crap.there all on one trailer and I would say something to that fact.

fnf[cool]
[signature]
There is an 'entrance' fee if you just drive a vehicle in or even walk in (sign is posted with exact fee amounts).
Thats why you see all the cars parked outside on the main road they just ride in with their boat'n buddies. Including parking above the Rattle Snake creek area there's a little open parking lot above the small beach they call Wind beach I believe.

But the launch fee is $10 'per' water craft. That's why I purchased a season pass for $110 last year and this year because we fish PV alot averaging about 20-25 soft water trips...but little less this year...so the season pass is worth it for us.

However if you camp at Anderson Cove say for a few days or weekend it's a one time $10 launch fee to launch all you want while camping. [Smile] [Smile]
[signature]