Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow day on the weber
Went to try to catch some fish like Catman was catching. Didn't do as good as him, didn't do much for that matter. Me and my friend started right below the toll road bridge and only had one fish on but he got off. So we decided to head up to cooler water, ended up at the peterson exit. Parked by the bridge that crosses the weber. Fished up river about 1/2-3/4 mile. Actually took about an hour and a half two hours, anyways caught 1 fish each. 1 13 inches brown and my friend caught a pretty nice cut abouth 16 inches. Seen a lot of toads sitting in some nice wholes but wouldn't bite [mad] anything. Spinners; Rooster Tails a varity of them.
[signature]
PM sent [laugh]
[signature]
ohohohoh!!! send me one too! i land in utah from overseas on the 18th and plan on fishing that day!
[signature]
I hit the Weber yesterday for a couple hours as well. I fished by Taggart for a while caught one on a streamer and missed a couple on a PMD. Then I went up to Coalville and caught one 19" on a hopper and missed 5 or 6. I was thinking of hitting the lower section, it looks good but I havent fished it yet.
[signature]