Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
went to butterfly lake today
as the subject states i hit butterfly lake today didnt want to go to mirror lake the fishing pressure was heavy there. it was a cool 78 degrees up there and perfect stopped at a local burger joint that had won best burgers in the state of utah and i have to say they deserved it if you go try the aussie burger= amazing it was like a fiesta in my mouth anys ways so we finally hit the water (from shore of course) at around 4 p.m we got a very late start lol but it didnt really matter withen a few minutes we had our first fish a nice sized brook trout what we were really in search of catching was the terrifc albino trout not only are the great tasting but they have the coolest red eyes they are one of my favorite types of trout we caught a total of 2 albinos ony kept 1 it was 10 inches not to big i will post pictures if you have any question feel free to ask[fishin]

[#0000ff]Your pictures didn't show because you checke the "Inline" button but then didn't post the pictures Inline. -- Kent[/#0000ff]
[signature]
i guess the pictures didnt show up so ill post them here
[signature]
Sounds like a great trip! Was wanting to take my fishin gal up to the uintas since it's sooooo hot down here. Just curious what is this fiesta in your mouth burger joint called and where is it located. That sounds realllllly good! lol.
[signature]
Hi Mountain Drug
40 N Main St, Kamas

I ate there Tuesday. Yes, very good food there...
[signature]
Hi Mountain Drug
who knew that a burger with a fried egg on top of it could be so tasty =P its a pretty cool place
[signature]
Nice report!
[signature]
A burger with a fried egg on top? Hmmm, I'm going to have to investigate this...
[signature]
i guess its something there really big on in australia
[signature]
its also really big in japan, korea, and here in germany. freaked me out first time i had one in japan, but they are really good!
[signature]
oh yea i just remebered. the McDonalds in Misawa City, in Japan, served this thing called a Teryaki burger that had a fried egg on it. the most amazing McD's i have ever had, and i made it a weekly trip to go and have one.
[signature]
You can get that at Fat Burger if you want.
[signature]
hey thanks for the clarifying the place and address too u guys. That sounds bizarre but weird things can turn out delicious sometime lol. Will have to try that on the next uinta trip.
[signature]
let me know what your take on the food was
[signature]
Not to rain on your exotic food parade........ but red robin has a burger with an egg on it. Its tasty.
[signature]