Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 5 1/2 bass with pictures
We hit the lake at 5:45 and ran up the rock arm...The water was 71 at first light but the air was only 51...

We got a few bass some over 12" and some under most was on a senko or drop shoting a grub...The bass was in water from 2' in the grass to 14' deep...

We left the rock and headed back up to the north end part of the lake, we worked the points and found the bass on a few but on two point we found the bigger bass from 12" up to 19+"...

Oh yes the 5 1/2" we got over by the dam...

How can a bass take a 4" senko all the way down, I had to pull the senko out of it to get the hook out...Not sure how many bass we got between Jerry and I but some where around 30+...Jerry does not want his pictures posted any more cause of photo-cop...[inline "Jordanelle Five & half.jpg"]
[signature]
I guess I need to try the nell. I really like your posts, keep them up.
and as far as the photo-cop I guess he has nothing better to do than run down people

Great fishing
[signature]
Maybe Jerry doesnt want his picture taken because he doesnt want people knowing that he is associated with someone who only catches 5 1/2" Bass all the time. Not only that, they take pictures of 5 1/2" Bass and not of the 33" Trout they catch!!![Wink][:p] Just thought I would reach out (from Afghanistan) and "tickle" you with that one!!! Heck, at least you get to fish. Here, I am the fish in the barrel so to speak with all the Mortors and Rockets to dodge!!!
TS
[signature]
LMAO!!! Keep your head down kid,And when you get back bassrods can teach you how to catch such a trophy fish. We all know you really like him and you only give him such a bad time because you want to be just like him. [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Thanks for posting. and god speed man.

fnf[cool]
[signature]
Man you sure are spot on with your analysis!!![Wink][:p] Hopefully I make it back for the birth of trout_slayer2!!!
TS
[signature]
Let me guess, Jerry was the one caught the 19+"er?
[signature]
Jordanelle can be real good at times but then its like a hole new lake...Jerry has a real bad shoulder that they can't fix do to his age and what happen...He loves fishing but has trouble lifting his arm...
[signature]
You could be right...But then?????[crazy]

He's not fishing with you...[sly]

Good luck...
[signature]
Of course we get the picture of the 5 1/2 incher, but not the19 incher. Figures [crazy]
[signature]
Your right you didn't get it....
[signature]
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out [crazy]
[signature]
Amazing how some fish will try to eat something almost as big as them. Good job bassrods...keep them coming.
[signature]
All I know is that there is no way that fish is 5 1/2 inches long. Notice how it is positioned with relation to your body.... You know maybe you should snap that photo with that hog on your ruler so that we could all see how long it really is.. I am guessing 4 to 4 and a half.... max....

I just get so frustrated about how everyone is always exagerating on length and weight. We could use a little more honesty guuys sheeeesh. [Wink]....
keep em coming though, with better proof next time.
[signature]
Your welcome...
[signature]
Bass seem to lead the way at eating things bigger then they are...
[signature]
The lure in its mouth is 4" tolal...But since its about in half I guess 2"...And just think that fish could be the next world record, and I caught him or her...[Wink][cool][sly][angelic][fishin][Smile]
[signature]
Bassroda and jerry have posted more pics of 19 inchers than any one. I think there are a few jellos folks out there ( not mentioning any names)
[signature]
[quote basslegend]Bassroda and jerry have posted more pics of 19 inchers than any one. I think there are a few jellos folks out there ( not mentioning any names)[/quote]

You're right. I love Jell-o.
[signature]
theres ALWAYS room for jello
[signature]
[quote TubeDud]

You're right. I love Jell-o.[/quote]

hahahaha......good one! I was wondering if was the only one who read that right. Does make me hungry though [sly]
[signature]