Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow at strawberry
We were planning a trip to Strawberry tomorrow. Anyone know how much snow they got? And how cold it is in the mornings? thanks!
Will the fishing be any good following these storms?
[signature]
I would like to know also. After a busy summer Tyson and I are planning a trip Friday. I would like any reports I could get in a post or by PM on how the fishing and catching is.
Also check to see if the fee boxes are tape shut. I was told last year that if the main restrooms are unlocked and the boxes have fee tags you need to pay a fee and if staying overnight stay in the campground and pay the campground fee.
[signature]
I can't help you with conditions for tomorrow, but I am heading up Friday and would love to hear your report.
[signature]
I know from my neighbors who are deer hunters that Currant Creek had 14" on Monday.
[signature]
I called the marina, and he said they have only 2-3 inches.
Said it was about 30 degrees at 8:00 this morning. Not too shabby
[signature]
[quote maitopoika]Said it was about 30 degrees at 8:00 this morning. Not too shabby[/quote]

it was 10^F today, and right now at 955pm, it is 97......... trust me im jealous
[signature]
I take it you are in the desert somewhere???
[signature]
I drove by yesterday the 26th. There was at least a few inches on the ground when I was there and the snow was coming down like crazy when I passed by.
[signature]
[quote maitopoika]I take it you are in the desert somewhere???[/quote]
[#0000bf]Kuwait. Where's there NO FISHING[cool][cool][cool][/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]Boy does the cold bring in the big fish. Sorry Kochanut. Just can't help myself. We'll be up there Sunday and thinking of ya Zach.[/#0000bf]
[signature]
A little snow here and there but none on the road to Renegade yesterday.
[signature]
Are the boat ramps icy?
[signature]
Early in the morning, where boats have been launched there was some ice on the ramp as a result of the water freezing on the ramps after being dropped from the trailers being pulled up the ramps.
[signature]
yup. the weather is sunny and sandy and i brought this stuff from my last deployment to use here, looks like i might get a chance some time
[signature]