Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
local hot spots check
I just thought I'de stop by and soak up some of that sunshine you guys are enjoying by reading some of your posts .[cool]
It was a little difficult for me to "break out " and do some fishing today , but not totally impossible .[crazy]there's not to many hot spots to fish around here so i thought i'de see what you guys have going on . all's i can say is "you luckey dogs !!!!!"
I think sometime next week we should be back up into the double digits , that is if you turn your fans in my direction . i noticed my casting arm was starting to loose it's mussle tone so i'm practising with one of those electronic fishing reel games , by spring time i'll be ready to go pro .
see you guys later , al
[signature]
Hey there lonehunter, I looks like you have plenty of ice poles there at your house. We are currently back into the 80's. I will be time to take off the waders and start back with the cutt offs for float tubing pretty soon.
[signature]

Hi there lonehunter,

Sorry to hear about your arm! Did you play any more of those fishing games I found? The site was in the geocities and found by using Google with keywords including computer, fishing, games, download, etc. That might help. Thanks for visiting.

JapanRon
[signature]
well i'll never have to worry about some cubes for a relaxing nip !

maybe i should send tubedude a couple bushels of the stuff [Wink].
[signature]
hey ron , i gotta stop by here more often [Smile].

yea , loved the stuff , hech , it sharpends the skills and gets the cobwebs dusted out of the skull [cool] . an active mind is a healthy mind , keep those great tips comming , i like em' !!!
[signature]