Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum Report 1-31-04
Four of us fished hyrum saturday with pretty good luck. Fishing didn't really pick up til about noon but from eleven til about one we got over a school of perch and caught about 20. Size was toward the smaller end but fun none the less. We did pick up 2 trout one was about 17" and the other about 8". We fished the south side just east of the dam.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. That's the best report I've heard from Hyrum all year! Welcome to BFT, it's nice to have you here.
[signature]
Welcome fishhunter! Thanks for the report. [unsure]We did not do as well as you on Sat. We got there about the same time as you only we fished farther East in the little bay on the south side. Four of us tried several holes, using wax worms and meal worms on an ice fly, on or just off of the bottom, in water 6' to 30' of water and only had 3 bites.

How deep were you fishing a what were you using?
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Most reports of Hyrum have not been good lately. Looks like it may change.
Thanks for the report and welcome.
[signature]
Welcome to the board and thanks for the update.what were you using?
[signature]
WE were using one of James Hand tied perch jigs tipped with wax worm. I didn't take my finder but I would guess we were fishing in about 25' of water.
[signature]