Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
woman dies after atv falls through ice at Flaming Gorge
Be careful out there guys, definitely not safe after the warm temps http://kutv.com/news/local/body-of-woman...-recovered
[signature]
Sad Sad Sad! Prayers going out to the family. Please err on the side of caution everone!
[signature]
Although I don't remember the username, this was the wife of a BFT member. Very Sad, prayers go out to Brent Weston and family.[Sad]
[signature]
This has been a poor year for ice. My theory is that thick snow insulated the ice, not allowing it all to freeze properly. I can't remember a year when conditions have been so sloppy, and so many people have fallen in.
[signature]
From what I understood from the news reports, the family was riding in a Utv and when they broke through. This is very Sad, but fortunate more lives were not taken.
[signature]
Her son Cody has fished several of the BFT tournaments you hosted fishing with Skeeter as his partner. Very Sad indeed my prayers go out to the family.
[signature]
They live just one town over from me, super Sad deal for sure.

Im always scared of FG's ice for that reason, seams to be to varied a crossed the lake & never know when youre going to run over a soft spot and go in.
[signature]