Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona and Thailand fishing guy
Hey I'm Tom. I'm from Arizona and living in Thailand. If you need some advise about fishing either place let me know!
[signature]
Welcome to the site Tom. Thats a big move from Az to Thailand, how do you like it there so far?
WH2
[signature]
Sawasdi Tom and welcome to the site. It is nice to see another angler with fishing experience in 2 of the places that I enjoy fishing also.

I usually go to Thailand twice a year with my fishing team. What area are you in?

We usually go out of Phukett Island.

Where are your favorite fishing areas? [fishon]

Yinde thi dai rhu jak kuhn na khrap. [cool]
[signature]
Sawasdi,

Yeah, I fish for tuna in Phuket also. I live in Bangkok now so starting to look for some top water action on the snakeheads.

Nice to meet you too, khrap!
[signature]
Nice to meet you. Love it here. Miss the river fishing back in AZ though. Been here about 4 years, I like to go back to AZ though in the spring/summer months still. Can't really beat the outdoors there.
[signature]
Those Snakeheads are fun. We fish those in the Mekong, of course.

Floating Rapalas work well and so do the plug minnow lures. One of my all time favorites though is a traditional Bass Buzzbait. It tends to agitate the Snakeheads and obligate them to check out your presentation.

We use them with and without skirts. A small piece of cut bait one it just seals the deal and locks them in for a flavorful treat. Yum yum khrap [fishon]
[signature]