Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard inlet
no safe ice around me so thought I would look at the inlet today. started at 9:00 am quit at 11:30 was a nice day until the breeze came up then it was just bitter cold
fingers were numb. had a hard time tying knocks. manage to land 2 kitties. nothing else was biting. Water is really high and still coming in full force.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
very nice, thanks for the info.
[signature]
[quote Ahi1953]no safe ice around me so thought I would look at the inlet today. started at 9:00 am quit at 11:30 was a nice day until the breeze came up then it was just bitter cold
fingers were numb. had a hard time tying knocks. manage to land 2 kitties. nothing else was biting. Water is really high and still coming in full force.[/quote]

How was north marina looking?
[signature]
mouth of the marina is open water. edges gone. around the boat slips look real ify. guess if you can get around the gate you could poke a hole and fish off the dock. Wish I took pictures because I did stop there first. didn't get out of my truck to try it. Me and early and late ice don't get along. I've taken a dip before. [crazy]
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
The canal is full to the brim and more water is coming. Good thing they raised the Willard dike because they may need that extra. At last!
[signature]
[#0000FF]Hope it holds. We don't need a dam (not damn) disaster like Oroville.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]