Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island Park Reservoir
Going to fish Island Park, Friday and Sunday . Think I will do Lakeside Lodge Friday . If I don't do well I will try the dam Sunday . Going to try and get out as many times as possible before you can't get on the ice .
[signature]
Good luck, I can't fish downwind from you guys anymore, the smell from your grill makes me too hungry.

I am off to Hebgen tomorrow.
[signature]
Good luck hope you do well .
[signature]
How was fishing Curt? Do any good? Need an extension yet- how was the ice, snow, slush...general conditions?
[signature]
I have not been out , I am too lazy. I don't like to fish alone anymore . I had a friend fish it yesterday at Lakeside . 6" of snow . No slush . Don't need an extention on your auger . It has been snowing lightly the last two days up here . My friend said fishing was slow . They only caught 2 fish .
[signature]
Fished Lakeside Lodge today . Fishing was slow . 3 fish all day . My auger is 38" long , if it was any shorter I would need an extension. No slush or water on ice . 5" of snow easy walking . Edges are solid .
[signature]
Thanks for the report Curt. The reservoir was not kind to me this winter. I worked hard for all the fish I caught. Perhaps with all the ice we have, we'll have a late season rally.
[signature]
You guys must be having to pay your dues now for all that great fishing last fall........[Wink]

Sorry the fishing isn't better. Hopefully next time....[fishon]
[signature]
Niel and Bill . Thanks for the reply . I think the fish are there . They were all over my fish finder . I think there is a lot of food in the lake . I think it is going to be a long time before we have open water .
[signature]
A few good words about good catching and I'd be really tempted to come give it go......
[signature]
I wish it wasn't so far to Cascade. I will be back next year in February.
[signature]
Sweet. Bring the good fishing conditions with you. K?
[signature]
I hope so , when we fished Cascade with you this year . That was the worst lake conditions I have ever fished in . 16" of snow and 8" of slush on the ice .
[signature]
Believe it or not, conditions on Deadwood were MUCH worse........
[signature]