Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 UDAV Fishing Event
BFT Team,
I wanted to give you all a heads up that we have scheduled this year's Utah Disabled Veteran's Fishing event for Saturday June 24th at the normal Soldier Creek location. This thread is not for signing up, we'll have something come out for that again at a later date. Just wanted to give everyone as much notice as possible on the date.

Thank you all for your support,. Todd...
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
As always we appreciate you and look forward to helping out in anyway possible.

Trevor
[signature]
Todd, I got the UDVFF hat last year, and want to try to at least attend the event this year. Don't have a big enough boat to sponsor a Vet, but would be willing to come lend a hand as needed on the day.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks for your support. Keep an eye out for a post later on down the road to sign up to volunteer. We need both boaters and non-boaters.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Same day as the annual Catch-a-Cure???
[signature]
It's unfortunate but it will be the same day. The way the 4th of July falls this year blows 2 weekends so that leaves June 24th or late in July. All the feedback the last few years has revolved around people wanting the event to be earlier in the year when the kokanee fishing is hot. I apologize for the conflict to those of you that support both events. July 15th would have been my preference but there were conflicts with both the support team and the VA for that date. Hopefully we will still be able to get enough boaters to support the veterans.

Thank you all for your support for this event over the years.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water