Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fished Cascade lake, ID. for first time, fun.
Had heard of the large perch in Lake Cascade, ID. and went up with friends to check out the fishing. Fished on 3/1-3/3/17 and was very surprised by the general size of yellow perch. we had fun.
[signature]
Wow looks like a fun trip, glad you got up there.... My trip fell through this year, but maybe next year I'll get up there to try it... Did you walk on the ice to where you fished or did you have sleds or wheelers to get to the fishing hole? What area did you fish (general)? Looks like it was well worth your travel to do it.. Thanks for the report... J
[signature]
I have Cascade & Walcott on my list this year but in the soft water time of the year.
[signature]
Good job, looks like a fun time!
[signature]
You still going to Powell with me on 4/19?
[signature]
I wouldn't miss it!
[signature]
Awesome fish!
[signature]
A very awesome Fishery and the town of Cascade is awesome Birch Glen, local law enforcement, Tackle Toms, Rt 55 cafe, Whistle Stop and of course Grandmas...memories made and the 55 drive up is fantastic of Payette river...was moving on our last trip

Great fish and glad you experienced.
[signature]
Hoy,
I away from computer for a day. We were able to get on ice at Poison creek, by Donnelly. We had sleds but others used 4-wheelers. We fished over by Sugarloaf island on the East side. We left because the ice was getting weak at the edges.
[signature]
Thanks for the reply and info... Jeff
[signature]