Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonar Made Easy.
FISH FINDER MOUNT.COM
These guys got a hold of me and were actually interested in my needs.
I have several inflatables I fish from. While all being North Fork Outdoors, I use a 14" inflatable boat to SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board)
I am a fly fisher and need sonar for depths specially when deep nymphing.
I have been doing this for 50+ years and come up with some ideas of my own, but these guys/gals took it to a new level of one size fits all.
Thanks Fish Finder Mounts.com for caring and understanding
[Image: unnamed%209_zpssnrj6oxj.jpg]
[signature]
That looks like a pretty good setup. That one can be very universal for tubes and toons.

I still use one of the TubeDude original mounts for my sonar.

The one you have makes it worth looking into. [fishon]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]FISH FINDER MOUNT.COM
These guys got a hold of me and were actually interested in my needs.
I have several inflatables I fish from. While all being North Fork Outdoors, I use a 14" inflatable boat to SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board)
I am a fly fisher and need sonar for depths specially when deep nymphing.
I have been doing this for 50+ years and come up with some ideas of my own, but these guys/gals took it to a new level of one size fits all.
Thanks Fish Finder Mounts.com for caring and understanding
[.IMG][url "http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/FlyGoddess/Boat%20and%20Motor/unnamed%209_zpssnrj6oxj.jpg[/IMG][/quote]"]http://i44.photobucket.com/...j.jpg[/IMG][/quote][/url]

Flygoddess, does the transducer have the ability to flip up and out of the water? Nice feature to have for protection and storage during launch from shallow water. I can't tell from the pictures or the website. I like the concept of their magnetic mounts if it allows you to instantly pull off the transducer for the same reason.

Thanks,

PM
[signature]
It does have a wing nut to swing it up, but it is more to mount on the side of a boat with the Transducer even with thee bottom of boat rather then under.
[signature]