Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay North Marina
I was informed by one of the park rangers that they are in the process of building a new fishing dock. It will be 200 ft long and on the south side of the marina. Red line in picture is where it will be.
[signature]
That's been in the works/promised for several years now. I hope it's true this time.
[signature]
Guess I've never used their docking facilities...are those existing and (? the new one) daily/weekly/monthly paid usage only?
[signature]
I'm not sure which one that is, the one they have been talking about for years or the one that was donated last year, for that guy that drowned after falling in[:/]. I thought one of them was going to be place on the East side of the marina. As you said Rocky, lets just hope it happens this time.
[signature]
[quote Jmorfish]

Guess I've never used their docking facilities...are those existing and (? the new one) daily/weekly/monthly paid usage only?

[/quote]

The two existing ones on the south side of the marina are for long-term rentals. The new dock (if it is the one that has been talked about for about a year) is a dock to provide access to the handicapped.
[signature]
All I was told is it is a new fishing dock that the money has been approved for that will tie into an existing concrete pad in that spot and will be 200ft long.
[signature]