Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Catfish Contest - DjHill16
Caught out of cutler. 4/12/17
Channel cat @ 18"
Channel cat @ 26"

[#00BF00]Nice job, glad you got out... 18 points and it's just short of the line, so I can only give you 25.5 points on the other one, but a great start... Did you try the spot you asked me about? If so it was better than I figured, nice job...[/#00BF00]
[signature]
Yes sir worked like a charm had bites almost all night until we left at 930 missed several and had a couple others break off or untie knots with their whiskers. Planning on trying there again Saturday afternoon
[signature]
That's great news, I think I'll try a spot like that today to see if there are anything in this other spot.. Don't tell my wife I'm going fishing while she's at school working... Later J
[signature]
Cutler Res. 4/15/17
26" Channel
25" Channel

[#00bf00]Nice job!!! 25 and 26 points and you moved up to 4th place and brought the team scores to very close to each other ... Good job... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Thank you I'm tryin! Cant seem to break the mid twenty scores quite yet but I am hoping they are in there. And cant really hit my other spots until the water gets back to normal whenever that will be haha
[signature]
26" channel cat
Caught 5/3 on Cutler Res.

[#00bf00]Love your bump board, makes scoring a dream... 26 points... Thanks...J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Cutler Res.
5/12/17
30" Channel Cat

[#00BF00]Nice job... good for 30 points, but I don't have my file so will have to update monday... was a great night to chase kitties... hard to get good photos though... Later J[/#00BF00]
[signature]