Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Maniac & Sportsmans Warehouse
Hey just wanted to thank our sponsors for the great prizes for the winter Ice Challenge... Got my package of goodies from Maniac yesterday and it was an incredible haul of fun lures to try... I typically don't move too much out of my comfort zone of same old lures, but there are a few 4.5 to 6" Cut'r bugs that I can't wait to try... Thinking they will get me on much bigger fish... I have really enjoyed the crazy glow orange cut'r bugs I bought this past winter, they scored a bunch of cuts from Strawberry and now they are hammering the crappie, so I'm really excited to try some of these other Maniac lures since I know they work well...
Also wanted to thank Sportsman's Warehouse for the gift certificate... (BTW the rest of you winners will be getting your certificates in the mail this week, I've been slow getting them sent out...) Anyway we really appreciate the wonderful gifts the sponsors have provided for the contest, make sure you mention to them that you appreciate their support... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I'd like to echo Jeff's comments about our sponsors and I'd like to ask all you that receive prizes from Maniac lures to send him a PM and thank him for his generous prize package. Maniac lure will be sponsoring this years new soft water contest as well. Here is a link to his profile on BFT: http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/com...ame=maniac
[signature]
Curt,
I forgot to thank the big sponsor of the contest, our very own hookngrinin, Ron donated a replica mount to our overall winner... Still jealous about missing that prize, I'd love to have gotten one of my catches mounted... especially when you see the quality of his mounts... Thanks Ron.... Later J
[signature]
Really? Ron does fish mounts? Awesome, yes thanks hookngrinin, thanks for putting up such an awesome prize, you da man[cool].
[signature]
Hey. No problem. I also want to thank Maniac and Sportsman's Warehouse for donating prizes to the Ice Fishing Challenge.

I have been wanting to donate a replica as a prize for a while now. I am working with Flyfishinglover to create a 22" Tiger Trout replica. We'll post some photos when it is complete.
[signature]
Awesome, looking forward to seeing it Ron and thanks again.[Smile]
[signature]
If you want to see some of Ron's mounts check out his personal page, he has some beautiful brookies mounted... I haven't dared ask where they were caught, but I'd love to find me some like those... Later J
[signature]
I've noticed them before but I had no idea he did them. Good looking fish and mount.
[signature]