Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold night on Cutler
Well some times I'm not so smart. I knew it was going to rain but had to go fishing anyway. So I did and I got soaked through my rain gear and I knew I was getting too cold since I couldn't get my hands to warm up but dang I had no idea how cold I'd really gotten. I'm still not up to normal temperature. But I took my toon on a long troll and managed to pick up one cat, but it was only 14" but fat. Wasn't worth it tonight but had to try. At least it wasn't a skunk. Well maybe next time. Later J
[signature]
Ouch, never knew one could ice fish in a toon - LOL [laugh]

Hey, you go when ever you're able even when momma nature tries to get you to change your mind.... at least you got out there!
Well I've decided I'm a slow learner, I went out again today and tried the same area. Weather was better to start but I still got rained on. Only this time I didn't have rain gear, but it didn't rain near as hard either. Picked up a carp and a 15" cat. I just can't figure out how to catch a decent fish, it's driving me nuts. Oh well, least I got to try. Later J
[signature]
I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of cold and wet. It's about time for some warm weather and better fishing!
[signature]
Hear Ye ! ..... But my grass sure looks good....Guluk..
[signature]
I agreeeeeee, but it's a two edged sword for me. Good weather means I have to do other things besides fishing, but bring it on anyway. Later J
[signature]