Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake afternoon 4/23
Headed down to Utah Lake with some intel from Boatloadakids about some carp spawning. Went first to Lincoln beach and arrived around 4pm. Wouldnt you know it the wind was howling and the waves were crashing. Dark clouds overhead and looked to be rain coming in. Threw out some worms just outside the southern end of the inlet channel for only about 20 minutes. Wind was too much and the rain appeared to be imminent. Packed it up and headed out.

Didnt even shoot one arrow!!!

Stopped by Lindon marina on the way home just to check it out for future adventures. Wind seemed to be even worse over there. Looks like the weather will be bad for this whole week and wont warm up until a week and a half. Ah the joys of springtime. Im not giving up though I will be back......

PS Tubedude can you get momma nature back on her meds please?
[signature]
"PS Tubedude can you get momma nature back on her meds please"

[#0000FF]Sorry, Bro. It's MAMA Nature...not Papa Nature. I been married long enough to know that you ain't gonna sweet talk no female into doing anything she danged well don't wanna do. Best you can do is try to guess what she is up to and work around it.

Sorry your carp-sticking was a bust out. But the time is nigh. Next time we get a couple of days of nice warm weather (August?) the big nasties will be frolicking in the shallows again and it will be time for "Puckerlips Now"...without Marlon Brando.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Lol thank you for that, you made my Monday!!
[signature]