Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first boat on fish lake! ..
well someone had to be first and what a day to try fish lake... but then we got a 40 inch 30 lbs and a 34 inch 17 lbs lake trout out of the deal.. still really cold.. both fish were on one of my custom lures...

got some pic's
[signature]
Boy, what can I say, those are some nice fish! You must be tougher than I am to brave that weather too. I see you've got a fish on the ice there, and it's not even in the cooler.
[signature]
Nice catch! Thanks for the report...brrrrrr!
[signature]
I had to call in sick so I could go to Lake Powell!
GOOD JOB FUZZ [cool] [bobsurprised]
[signature]
Great macks! Looks like you earned them.
[signature]
lol yeah nothing like ice fishing from a boat in a blizzard.. first time ever i thought about not getting up to get my pole.. only about second once i picked up the rod i knew i made the right choice.. lol [sly].. was really cold up to that point then got a lot better, sure wish we had not forgot the net. only thing we had was the grabers so that was our net... [shocked].. then around 1:30 ish the wind picked up from the north and got just to much so had to get off the lake.. was worth every moment we spent out there tho.. we did catch some rainbows as well they were hitting 6 and 8 inch minnow crank baits.. lol [cool]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Danged nice brookies.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Those pictures had our whole shop fired up! Great post and can't wait to hit Fishlake this year. You are the man![Smile]
[signature]
Dang nice fish. I really need to get down there in the next few days.
[signature]
sorry to see those dang crap got in the way of your perch fishin but i guess they must be better than smelling of skunk [Wink]

good on ya ol'e buddy [cool]
[signature]
Wow Ron, I am impressed.[Smile]
[signature]
Nice catch, thanks for sharing it with us... Looks like a great day... What's a little snow when the fish are biting anyway...Thanks Later J
[signature]
went down and caught some more of the fish lake [crazy] carp, no Brook trout no thats not right ether i think they are king salmon, small ones just not sure why the DWR planted them in fish lake!! [Tongue][Smile]
[signature]