Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have an open seat for Jordanelle Saturday
With the weather being what it is I decided not to go to the gorge, but they are forecasting better weather for Saturday and plan to go up to Jordanelle to catch some big browns, all I ask is that you are familiar with using downriggers and help with fuel costs. I will likely bring some elk chili to warm up on the boat for lunch or dinner and don't mind sharing. Message me if you want to head up with me for the day, should be some great fishing.
[signature]
Someone MUST take you up on this one. Would do it myself, but having just had a knee replacement, my wife and my doctor will have nothing to do with that. Wink
[signature]
I'll be up there also. Hope the wind isn't too bad.
[signature]
[quote kentofnsl]I'll be up there also. Hope the wind isn't too bad.[/quote]

Yeah, sounds like the wind could be an issue but we will likely still go. Seems like the fish feed like crazy after a storm clears out so it could be fun. Shoot, I would be happy with some pan sized kokes.
[signature]
Well, did you make it? Kory and I got out of the Armada in the parking area and decided it wasn't worth launching the boat in that strong cold wind. We went over and fished Rock Cliff from the shore.
[signature]
[quote kentofnsl]Well, did you make it? Kory and I got out of the Armada in the parking area and decided it wasn't worth launching the boat in that strong cold wind. We went over and fished Rock Cliff from the shore.[/quote]

We went, fought the wind a lot but managed to catch some fish. I will say though that my face was still stinging this morning when I shaved for church, some pretty serious wind burn for sure. Kept 2 and am grilling them for dinner Tuesday, I usually will not keep rainbows but they were firm fish without any battle scars from the spawn.
[signature]
Was that you (two guys) who fished the Rock Cliff arm, sometimes using an electric bow-mounted trolling motor, for at least a couple hours in the morning?
[signature]
[quote kentofnsl]Was that you (two guys) who fished the Rock Cliff arm, sometimes using an electric bow-mounted trolling motor, for at least a couple hours in the morning?[/quote

We didn't even get on the water until after 1:30, so it probably was not us.
[signature]