Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&h lures anyone?
D&h lures on ksl always has some pretty sweet looking lures I've wanted to try and think ill finally take the plunge. Anyone have experience w them?
[signature]
[url "http://www.dandhcustomlures.com"]www.dandhcustomlures.com[/url] is a link to their website and their complete line of products.

I have not used them before, but I see no reason why they won't work.
[signature]
I have been wondering too. Has anyone used them?
[signature]
I have used them, they are ok. Kinda cheap material tho. Split rings rust pretty easy and make a mess in your box. Plus that rust is like cancer to any thing close to it. As far as "Custom"... No they are not custom they are actually copy cats of the Origianl. Do some research and you will find that out... also he advertises he can "Custum" make you lures and other gear.... so Last NOVEMBER I contacted him to make some very specfic pop gear and I have inquired about it several times since NOVEMBER and All I get is the run around... i.e. just waiting on split rings, oh there done just got to finish paint, with this "I'll send ya some pictures when I get home"... So 6 months now and I give up! Look I understand that sometimes things happen and there are delays, but if ya can't do the job just say so, don't keep leading a customer on.
[signature]
What about flashy fish lures, have you tried them ?
[signature]
Yes i have. They are the Origianl. Good research... Yes some have worked and some have not. It's kinda like any other lure. Most all will catch fishermen but only a few select ones really seam to catch fish..
[signature]
Which ones do you like best for Mack ?
[signature]
I like the flashy fish after dinner mint the best. IMO... Also the guy is super helpful and straight forward.
[signature]
Thanks, I want to send you some of my new lures to try for free. Send me a PM with your address and I will get them to you ASAP

Steve Davis
Owner, Flashy Fish Lures
[signature]
I have purchased a couple dozen flashyfish lures, and have had good success on them from lakers to tigers and about any other trout, even a few wipers, if I was to narrow it to just a coupe I would get the after dinner mint and the Excalibur they are my go to lures. And he gets them out to you fast,
[signature]