Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flotilla pictures
Hi all, nice seeing everyone Saturday. I saw the comments about pictures. Here are two I took. Thanks everyone for all the efforts. Gene
[signature]
Thanks for sharing
[signature]
Others might have some pictures, too. I got my tablet out to take a picture of the homemade side planer, but did other things and missed getting a picture of it.

I have some pictures of the wind storm that came later.

Here's a picture of a BFT member's hat left behind after everyone else left that I'm saving for it's owner:
[signature]
Hey thanks for getting a few photo's, I think we decided we need to assign a photographer at the next event, because we get too busy to pull out our phones and take a few photos... I'll attached a couple I have later to this post... Thanks for starting it... sorry I'm so slow getting to add any comments about the event, been buried and no time to chirp in... Later J
[signature]
Here's a couple photos. Got the prizes and my crew from the fishing side of the event. Tyson spared us from a skunk in our boat. Nice job Tyson. Later J
[signature]
Tyson, congratulations nice catch. Sorry I just found out about this now. I had heard rumors. Anyway, great job!
[signature]
Each year I take Tyson he catches the first and biggest fish. Luck follows this one. 20.5" eye this time with wide shoulders. Last year it was a 23" wiper, I still haven't caught one that big. Don't know how to explain it, it just always happens. Later J
[signature]