Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Fishing Challenge Never_Skunked
Decided to go for a evening fishing trip on Sunday, May 14, 2017, mostly targetting white bass, but instead checked a species off my bucketlist. The picture below is a 26 inch walleye that I caught at Utah Lake.

[#00bf00]Good job, good for 26 points... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
nice fish, good to see you found one[Smile]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Went out to Willard bay this afternoon, June 6, 2017, for some wiper action since the weather was getting warmer. Instead of catching wiper on mussels I caught a 12 inch crappie.

[#00bf00]Nice crappie, good for 12 points... that's what I've been looking for wtg... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Not a bad morning on Mantua Resorvior with the biggest catch of a 17 inch largemouth bass. Saw tons of small blue gill and bass on the rocky shores.

[#00bf00]Nice fish, but not the best photography... I can't see the end of the measuring device so it makes it impossible to give an accurate score... The best I could do was 16.5 and I'll give that to you unless someone complains then the rules state we can't count it, but since this is more about fun I'm going to give it to you at 16.5... Nice catch... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]