Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard bay maintenance!
Hello, i went to Willard last night, did great fishing. I headed back to the south cleaning station just to find they they had lights but the plugs didn't work for My electric knife! So I drove 5 miles back to the North cleaning station just to find the plugs worked but the lights didn't! The stench was REAL bad because the grinder was clogged up and not working (For a while) bugs were crazy, but then you couldn't see them along with the fish because of no lights!

I love Willard but the maintenance is very questionable lately. Thank you
[signature]
Did you advise someone from Willard Bay?
[signature]
Too bad that is a little frustrating when that happens... Probably hard to keep up with so many folks going around breaking stuff... Kind of reminds me of my place... More things breaking than I can keep fixed... Later J
[signature]
Some people don't know you must turn ON the grinder, before stuffing it with guts.
[signature]
That's kind of a shame, not surprising, but a shame. The south cleaning station is brand new. I haven't needed to use it yet. But I have taken some Cutler Carp to the north station on the way home and used that one. Both times when I got there, the station was nice and clean on the top and ground around it, but the grinder was full of fish heads. I made sure it was turned off, reached down in it with my extra long needle nose pliers, pulled all the fish carcasses out, turned it back on, and feed them back in one at a time. They ground up great. Just can't overload those things, and some folks either don't know that or maybe don't care.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
When I was there tuesday the plugs on the fish cleaning station didnt work either,,,but there is an outlet on the post on the south east corner of the stand that holds the lights,,,it was working tuesday.
[signature]
I don't understand why the lights don't work as it seems like an easy fix. Cleaning fish is tough in the dark. I'll keep a headlight in my car from now on. I REALLY don't get why people are unable to use the grinder properly. I pulled a few carcasses out but apparently not enough because I couldn't get it to work, either.
[signature]
Single main, no kicker. Wink