Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The almighty Brough 2-5
I finally got out thata way to visit my friend, Brandon. He went and landed himself in the hospital big time. So, when I was done in Vernal about 12, I went fishing for a couple of hours. I went to my favorite little honey hole, Brough Reservoir. Since there's no bait allowed there now, I didn't have to get anything. I put on a 1/8 oz. silver gitzit on my pole, and dropped her down. Imediatly, I got a bite. I caught that one-a very good 17 1/4" rainbow. The fishing was really consistant till 2:30 when I had to go. I wound up catching 20 or so rainbows, the largest going 22", smallest about 13". Dam good day!!!
[signature]
Hey JK15,

Thanks for the report on Brough. There are a lot of lesser known honey holes in the basin that fish great.

[Wink]Tincansh
[signature]
Good Report, thanks fo the info. Were you the one with the girlfriend problem? Is it all fixed now?
[signature]
Yeah, thats lots better now. I'll probly have to go back to Vernal tomorrow, though. Brando isn't getting any better yet. Poor guy. I never figured that you could hurt yourself that bad filleting fish.
[signature]